Johnny Ryan's Prison Pit Johnny Ryan's Prison Pit

Absolutely awesome. Johnny Ryan and Newgrounds are a match made in Heaven. If Heaven is PRISON PIT.

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

That was wonderful! And one of your instructors was Marv Newland?! Holy shit! Though I will say you should take advice even from legendary souls with a grain of salt. Hear what they have to say, but your own sensiblilities for timing are valid as well, and what ultimately define your personal work. Great cartoon!

HugoVRB responds:

Yhea! He is such a great animator/man/teacher. A very serious man but at the same time every time he says something it makes me laugh and I learn something.
I know personal timing is essential and I always try to learn a lot from the people I meet, but indeed I got too carried away with his advices sometimes. I am a beginner animator so I can't do his kind of humor in a subtle way haha just have to practice more and keep finding my own timing (:
Thank you!!

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

If you wish to take a big steamy gawk at some juicy lactating nipples, Newgrounds is the place to be. Youtube has no love for the sweet flowing milk of male breasts.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yup, youtube is run by wowsers, newgrounds by cooldudes.

Oh My Goodness Oh My Goodness

I haven't worked that hard for a Mature Theme since I was an adolescent carefully adjusting the t.v. dial between 3 and 4 and picking up 'The Rendezvous Channel'.

Megapope Megapope

OK, I'm gonna go ahead and say that was pretty fucking awesome.
"That was pretty fucking awesome."

"Puppy" "Puppy"

That was Pro, with no Lapse in quality.
(:)
You go where eagles dare.

Sherbalex responds:

thumbs up emoticon

oh i get it, prolapse

"The Worst" "The Worst"

I wish it went on forever.

Sherbalex responds:

it will go on forever in your heart

Batman: Arkham Shitty Batman: Arkham Shitty

I wonder ...

I wonder if I'll ever get the images of fidgety Batman out of my head.

IaMI2002 responds:

When Thomas sent me the first loop of that animation, I had nightmares for days. :)

Lazy Writing 3 Lazy Writing 3

Oh yeah ...

That's the good stuff, right there!

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Har Har!

I never really liked foamy, I must say ... but tons of people don't like my stuff either (me?).
Such elaborate criticism is a compliment in and of itself, though, so no one can really rip on it.
I was bothered by the hypocrisy of the female character (Ghislain?) being in a straight blowjob toon way back when, which was removed by the creator when he went legit, and now, in recent toons, she's being covered in geek jizz (which is funny in and of itself, but pick a stance, buddy!)
I just hope he made some moola with his corporate merchandise!
(I really do!)