Pan Man Pan Man

This is great! Though when attempting a second play-through I suffered some 'pancake slowdown,' so I left the game so as not to coarsen my legitimate, original score.

Mad Princess Mad Princess

This is lots 'o fun! The most important thing is to get the timing down on dropping bombs. And brick walls should be loved and nurtured. I totally finished it, oh yes.

Christmas Shotgun Defense Christmas Shotgun Defense

This fills me with the Christmas Spirit(tm)! I can barely contain it! Oh ... ohhhhhhhh.

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Old school Newgrounds action!

I'll take this as a cautionary tale about picking up strangers in bars -- that's probably how she got Herpes in the first place!
Since you seem to know a lot about Herpes, I was wondering: In those Restasis commercials they say 'not recommended for people with herpes viral infections of the eye' ... does that mean what I think it means?

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

A Little Haunting

Draknek, your game is beautifully minimalistic and deceptively mind-boggling. At least MY mind is being severely boggled right now. I've enjoyed this game in its many phases, and am glad to see it on Newgrounds. And let me take this moment to thank you for your ongoing work with the Flashpunk code. It has been a boon to me from the beginning, but it just keeps getting better!

Canabalt Canabalt

Super Great!

Though I feel like a douche for pressing the arrow buttons every game until I paid attention to the listing of controls and realized they are in fact useless.
The music is pure icing!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

It's Tortuously Delightful!

I found that this is best to play with a small child nearby keeping up with the repetition of dying:
"What happened to it?"
"What happened to it?"
"HAHAHA!!!"
TIMES 1000+

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

As simple and horrifying as the real thing

I almost think you shouldn't add any more levels or details... its statement is very clear as is... the mindless over and over of blowing yourself up in large groups of people creates a sickening sensation, but you do it over and over, until finally your mind recoils. This game has multiple statements, from topical to universal. Good job.
Matzerath

Limbs of Fury Limbs of Fury

very cool and unique

The style of this game is very cool -- it's a kind of fighting game I've always wanted to see, with very cartoonish figures, all alternative comic style. The imitation of a standard fighting game ... the character choice screen, the special endings ... was very well done. Me like!
Matzerath

Dough Boy the Stress Toy Dough Boy the Stress Toy

That's some dough-boy pounding fun!

This is definitely one of the more enjoyable assasin games ... I love the idea that the doughboy is an unstoppable, terminator 2-ish force -- this seemed wholly plausible ... especially when you consider that the original designer of the doughboy was also the designer of that evil "Zuni Fetish Warrior Doll" from an old horror movie I can't remember the name of ... not that anyone remembers. Anyways, enough bullshit ... great job!!!!!!!