Johnny Ryan's Prison Pit Johnny Ryan's Prison Pit

Absolutely awesome. Johnny Ryan and Newgrounds are a match made in Heaven. If Heaven is PRISON PIT.

Knife To Meat You Knife To Meat You

That was wonderful! And one of your instructors was Marv Newland?! Holy shit! Though I will say you should take advice even from legendary souls with a grain of salt. Hear what they have to say, but your own sensiblilities for timing are valid as well, and what ultimately define your personal work. Great cartoon!

HugoVRB responds:

Yhea! He is such a great animator/man/teacher. A very serious man but at the same time every time he says something it makes me laugh and I learn something.
I know personal timing is essential and I always try to learn a lot from the people I meet, but indeed I got too carried away with his advices sometimes. I am a beginner animator so I can't do his kind of humor in a subtle way haha just have to practice more and keep finding my own timing (:
Thank you!!

Calcium Wrath Calcium Wrath

If you wish to take a big steamy gawk at some juicy lactating nipples, Newgrounds is the place to be. Youtube has no love for the sweet flowing milk of male breasts.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yup, youtube is run by wowsers, newgrounds by cooldudes.

Pan Man Pan Man

This is great! Though when attempting a second play-through I suffered some 'pancake slowdown,' so I left the game so as not to coarsen my legitimate, original score.

Mad Princess Mad Princess

This is lots 'o fun! The most important thing is to get the timing down on dropping bombs. And brick walls should be loved and nurtured. I totally finished it, oh yes.

Christmas Shotgun Defense Christmas Shotgun Defense

This fills me with the Christmas Spirit(tm)! I can barely contain it! Oh ... ohhhhhhhh.